Saturday, April 28, 2012

Long week

The past week and half have been long and full.   Both girls are finished with school testing, and Shelly hopes she keeps her current grades so she doesn't have to take the finals in her classes.  Her High School has a really cool incentive, if you don't miss more than 4 days and have at least a C in the class you do not have to take the final.  This is true for all grades.  The only exception is when she starts her IB/AP classes.  She really loves this!   Sydney finished her testing, and then went off to Disney World with her father.  Shelly and I had to stay in Phoenix, because her soccer team is still involved in the State Tournament.  Her team made it to the quarterfinals, and is very excited.  Sunday we will find out if they make it to the Semi's next weekend.  


The sewing room organization is moving along.  The more I find the more I have to do.  The Elfa drawers are located behind my sewing table and are organized by color.  I really like the way they look like a rainbow.  The small top drawers will end up holding an LED light box and my Girl Scout items.  I was looking through the Featherweight case and came across the box with the accessories in it.  Can't wait to try the binder and the rolled hem foot.  The booklet explaining how to use all of the feet was even in the case.  Hopefully I will have some down time to play a little this week.  I'm trying to find my card reader, so I can upload pics from my camera.  My iPhone doesn't always take the best pics.  Sorry.




Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Your folded fabric sure look like candy! I need to tack sewing room organization too. Your project looks great. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete